Accounts Payable Assistant Job Responsibilities
An accounts payable analyst is an employee who is hired by the accounts department of a company to look after the technical side of the entire accounting process. An accounts payable analyst needs to have atleast a bachelor’s degree in any subject (preferably related to accounts or maths) for being eligible to apply for the job post. The following is a list of the major job responsibilities of an accounts payable analyst.
Accounts Payable Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- An accounts payable analyst is responsible for monitoring, processing and applying for purchase order invoices.
- An accounts payable analyst is also responsible for electronic payments and managing and handling manual check requests either inside or within a specific department or either for the company as a whole.
- An accounts payable analyst is responsible for receiving and verification of invoices turned in for the various services.
- One of the job responsibilities of the accounts payable analyst is to follow up and resolve discrepancies related to various invoice processing.
- Another job responsibility of an account payable analyst is to prepare and print checks, record all the checks received.
- An accounts payable analyst is responsible for distributing monthly financial reports and pointing out the mistakes of these reports so that they can be solved and looked into.
- An accounts payable analyst is responsible for posting payments to the vendors or the client’s accounts to the vendors.
- An accounts payable analyst is responsible for depositing bank payments along with processing wire.
Category: Account Job Responsibilities