Accounts Payable Specialist Job Responsibilities
Any person or individual who is hired by the accounts department of a company to do a range of general staff accounting tasks and is responsible for doing all the accounting work related with processing accounts payable is known as the accounts payable specialist. This job position can be acquired by any person holding a bachelor’s degree and who has a good hand at Mathematics and accountancy. The following are the main job responsibilities of an accounts payable specialist.
Accounts Payable Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- An accounts payable specialist is responsible for the accounting work which is necessary to ensure the fact that the accounts payable are processed in an efficient and timely way.
- One of the job responsibilities of an accounts payable specialist is resolve the invoice and the unvouchered receipt discrepancies.
- Accounts payable specialist must make sure of the fact that the vouchers are coded to the correct general ledger codes at all times and no errors are made during this procedure.
- Any person holding a position of an accounts payable specialist is also responsible for handling the matters of the employees which are related to online expenses and travels done by them.
- An accounts payable specialist is also responsible for collaborating and conferring with the manufacturing and sourcing departments and ensuring that the departments work in perfect synchronisation and harmony with each other.
- An accounts payable specialist is required to review and audit the electronic expenses reports in a timely manner.
- An accounts payable specialist looks into various books of accounts.
Category: Account Job Responsibilities