Answering Service Job Responsibilities
An answering service professional is responsible for answering the correspondence in the organization. These candidates are majorly responsible for answering the telephone calls, routing external or inter communication calls among the employees of the organization and relay outgoing calls. In some organizations answering service operators are not only responsible for answering telephone calls but for emails and other correspondence also.
Answering Service Job Responsibilities:
- Answering service job responsibilities include answering incoming calls, routing it to the concerned employees, greeting the caller and making conversation as per the set rules and standards for answering call in the organization.
- These candidates are also responsible for relaying the outgoing calls from the organization.
- Answering service job responsibilities also include maintaining the call logs and keeping records for unanswered calls due to unavailability of the concerned employee.
- These professionals are also required to operate communication equipment like telephones, intercom switchboards etc.
- Answering service job responsibilities also include making necessary arrangements for disturbance free conference calls.
- Answering service professionals are also required to perform the clerical work also like sorting the posts and incoming correspondence, delivering the mails and letters to the concerned employees, attending the guests and making arrangements to help them meet the concerned person in the organization etc.
- Answering service job responsibilities also include answering general emails and official letters on behalf of the organization.
- Answering service job responsibilities also include resolving general query calls, scheduling and rescheduling official appointments, and informing important information to the concerned employees.
Category: Call Center Job Responsibilities