BPO Job Responsibilities
BPO means business process outsourcing. It can be defined as when an organization outsources some its processes, projects or departments to some other organization in return for a specific amount of money. Then the whole project, the processes become the sole responsibility of the outsourced company. These projects and processes can be of any kind, like a company may outsource it customer care department to some other organization. There are various job responsibilities that need to be performed by a BPO.
BPO Job Responsibilities:
- BPO job responsibilities include performing the tasks or outsourced projects as per the given standards and set regulations by the parent organization.
- BPO job responsibilities also include determining the number of employees required for the outsourced project and hiring the right staff and employees for the project.
- BPO job responsibilities also include maintaining the quality of service as required by the client and working on continuous performance improvement to offer best quality services to the client who has outsourced the project.
- BPO job responsibilities maintaining the important logs and documentation regarding the details of the tasks performed during the outsourced project.
- BPO process where customer care department is outsourced, the job responsibilities also include providing effective and efficient customer service by resolving all the complaints, issues and queries of the customers.
- The BPO job responsibilities also include performing the monthly milestone reports and project progress report for the discussion with the client.
- The BPO job responsibilities also include goal and target setting, so that the project is completed within the stipulated deadlines as given by the client along with excellent quality work.
Category: Call Center Job Responsibilities