Call Center Floor Manager Job Responsibilities
The call center floor managers are the professionals who are responsible for managing entire operations and tasks performed by call center executives and technical team at the call center. These managers are responsible for maintaining the performance levels by the call center agents and for achieving the desired goals and targets within deadlines. But their prime responsibility is to manage the day to day tasks in the call center.
Call Center Floor Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Call center floor manager job responsibilities include monitoring the day to day tasks in the call center and helping call center agents to perform better.
- Call center floor manager job responsibilities also include motivating and leading the team leaders to ensure that the quality of work performed by call center agents is good.
- These candidates are also required to maintain the infrastructure and inventory of the call center, and placing purchase orders for the required material and equipment.
- Call center floor manager job responsibilities also include setting up company’s goals, targets and performance requirements to achieve better quality in work and profitability for the organization.
- These candidates are also required to conduct market surveys to introduce better strategies for work in order to achieve excellence in performance of call center staff.
- Call center floor manager job responsibilities also include motivating, leading and inspiring the call center employees, introduce incentive and rewards to motivate employees to give their best performance.
- These candidates are also required to monitor the work performed by employees and conducting performance appraisal & assessment exercises in the call center.
Category: Call Center Job Responsibilities