Chief Security Officer Job Responsibilities
Chief security officer is the person in charge of handling the team of security personnel and in charge of the overall security and safety of the premises. He is the person who will be responsible for the conduct and lapses of the members of his team, and therefore liable to answer or justify the behavior of his team members. Chief security officer is expected to be aware and alert and be capable of using his presence of mind to protect the safety of the movable and immovable property of the premises that he has undertaken to protect.
Chief security officer job responsibilities:
- Chief security officer should in time to time check for whether the security compliances are being followed meticulously and should correct wherever and whenever he notices a deviation.
- Chief security officer is responsible for the installation, maintenance and upkeep of the surveillance equipments and other equipments necessary for the safety and security of the premise.
- Chief security officer should check for the reliability of his team members, and stood stand testimony for the trustworthiness of his team members.
- Chief security officer must take the responsibility of a uniformed officer namely decorum, etiquette, physique and the necessary courtesy.
- Chief security officer is responsible for formulating and following of protocol that is to be followed.
- Chief security officer should also take the responsibility of escorting out those who create trouble and hinders the normal working environment and procedures.
- Chief security officer is responsible for ensuring that his team of security personnel are punctual and are doing their duty and whether they are maintain the documents properly.
- Chief security officer is responsible for taking decisions and actions and marshal his troop in case of emergency and conduct fitness programs to the team members for the upkeep of their physique and to maintain their alertness.
Category: Security Job Responsibilities