Construction Estimator Job Responsibilities
A construction estimator is a professional who is responsible for providing cost estimates for the construction of buildings. These professional analyze the requirements of the clients about the construction of their commercial or residential buildings and work out its construction cost estimate. These candidates need a lot of experience in the field and need to take into consideration each and every aspect of construction, to come up with an accurate estimate.
Construction Estimator Job Responsibilities:
- Construction Estimator job responsibilities include conducting a detailed analysis to estimate the qualities of materials required for the construction.
- Construction Estimator job responsibilities also include estimation of the cost to be spent on the equipment, construction machines and other machines required to support the construction.
- These professionals are also required to coordinate with the project managers and site engineers to estimate the duration for the construction and the number of construction workers required t complete the construction process within set deadlines.
- Construction Estimator job responsibilities also include preparing the project estimation report and individual estimation reports pertaining to all the aspects related with construction.
- Construction Estimator job responsibilities also include risk analysis and consider the factors that may hamper the construction progress. These professionals are also required to add this extra cost in the construction estimate.
- Construction Estimator job responsibilities also include preparing the budget for the construction plan and ensure that all the activities are being performed under controlled budget and the cost estimate is as per the set plan and construction blueprint.
Category: Construction Job Responsibilities