Customer Service Sales Advisor Job Responsibilities
Customer Service Sales Advisor Responsibilities
The major responsibility of Customer service sales advisor is to listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy. Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after the purchase of any product. He is responsible for checking whether the customer’s are satisfied with the delivered product or not. Many stores will have a special desk or area for people to take their complaints.
Customer Service- Sales Advisor Job Responsibilities
- His responsibility is to clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- His responsibility is to meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- His responsibility is to confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- His responsibility is to prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- His responsibility is to communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- His responsibility is to contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- His responsibility is to participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction.
- He is responsible for handling escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary.
Category: Customer Service Job Responsibilities