Driving Jnstructor Job Responsibilities
A driving instructor is a person whose job is to give driving lessons to learners. Any person working as a driving instructor can either be hired by a driving school or may work on an independent basis.
A driving instructor needs no compulsory education requirements but should be an excellent and safe driver, should know about all the traffic rules and must be a good teacher or instructor as well. There are many job responsibilities of a driving instructor and the following are some of the major ones:
Driving instructor job responsibilities
- A driving instructor is responsible for teaching the basic principles of driving to the students or learners.
- A driving instructor is also responsible for teaching driving to the student and explaining all the traffic rules and principles to the learners.
- Driving safety is one subject which a driving instructor must impart to all the students to make sure that they drive without any dangers and are suitably trainedto obtain the driver’s license.
- Another responsibility of a driving instructor is to regularly test the car on which he/she imparts driving lessons and maintain the oil levels.
- It is the responsibility of a driving instructor to collect payments from the students and make sure that they make proper bills and receipts.
- A driving instructor is also responsible for making marketing and advertising plans so as to attract more clients.
- It is the job responsibility of a driving instructor to solve any doubts which might arrive in the minds of the students or their guardians.
- Driving safely to set an example for the learners is an important job responsibility of a driving instructor.
- A driving instructor is responsible for helping learners give their driving text and assist them in getting their license made.
- To discourage underage driving is also a responsibility of a driving instructor.
Category: Trainee Job Responsibilities