Electronic Technician Job Responsibilities
An electronic technician is a person who works for an electronic company or an independent basis to fix electronic circuits, equipments and other appliances. An electronic technician is a skilled professional who has knowledge of electronic circuits and is an expert at laying down and repairing electronic installations. There are several job responsibilities of an electronic technician. The following is a list of the major job responsibilities of an electronic technician:
Electronic Technician Job Responsibilities:
- An electronic technician is majorly and primarily responsible for laying out, building and testing of electronic components, parts and other appliances.
- An electronic technician is also responsible for repairing and modifying of the electronic systems such as computers, test equipments, machine tool numeric controls etc…
- Any electronic technician is required to visit the homes or offices of customers or clients to fix electronics complaints registered by the customers.
- An electronic technician is also required to draw sketches and diagrams before starting an installing work in case of complicated systems or work set ups.
- It is the job responsibility of an electronic technician to recommend clients about possible improvements and changes in installation and circuitry.
- An electronic technician is responsible for running electronic tests before actual installations to check whether or not the circuits are working fine.
- Electronic technicians are responsible for training new technicians and taking them for practical electronic run ups.
- Electronic technicians are responsible for maintaining logs of job activities done each day and the payments received.
Category: Technician Job Responsibilities