Gym Instructor Job Responsibilities
A gym instructor is person who works in a gym and is responsible for training and instructing clients and customers. Any person who is working at the position of a gym instructor must have exceptional knowledge of gym equipments, fitness, exercises, diet plans and weight loss methods.
He/she is not required to have any specific educational requirements but must be able to train the clients in a way which helps them in building their bodies the way they wish to. The following are some of the most important job responsibilities of a gym instructor.
Gym instructor job responsibilities
- A gym instructor is responsible for demonstrating the correct way to use the various kinds of fitness and gym equipments to the clients.
- He/she is also responsible for monitoring the gym and checking for any kind of misuse of equipments.
- Another responsibility of a gym instructor is to observe clients and suggest them the best exercises or fitness methods.
- Giving individual attention to each gym member is also another important job responsibility of a gym instructor.
- Regularly checking the weight of members and encouraging them to lose weight, if required too forms a part of the responsibilities of a gym instructor.
- Any person who is employed as a gym instructor must collect payments from clients and hand over their bill receipt to them at the end of each cycle.
- It is the responsibility of a gym instructor to take care of the cleanliness and maintenance of the gym and repairing any broken equipments, if possible.
- Developing personal diet plans and fitness routines/workout sessions is yet another responsibility of a gym instructor.
- Attracting more clients by planning attractive schemes and offers is also a part of the work profile of a gym instructor.
- A gym instructor is also responsible for introducing new gym equipments if needed.
Category: Trainee Job Responsibilities