Hotel Security Director Job Responsibilities
Hotel security director is the person in charge of handling the team of security personnel and in charge of the overall security and safety of the hotel. He is the person who will be responsible for the conduct and lapses of the members of his team, and therefore liable to answer or justify the behavior of his team members. Hotel security director is expected to be aware and alert and be capable of using his presence of mind to protect the safety of the movable and immovable property of the hotel.
Hotel security director job responsibilities:
- Hotel security director is responsible for formulating and following of protocol that is to be followed, like wallet parking, proper handling of the clients.
- Hotel security director is ready to help whenever there is a cry for help, he is responsible to present himself in the scene and controls till the higher authorities take over.
- Hotel security director should in time to time check for whether the security compliances are being followed meticulously and should correct wherever and whenever he notices a deviation.
- Hotel security director is also responsible for escorting the unwanted and hooligan element from the hotel if asked so or if found necessary.
- Hotel security director should check for the reliability of his team members, and stood stand testimony for the trustworthiness of his team members.
- Hotel security director is responsible to maintain the decorum, etiquette, physique and the necessary courtesy.
- Hotel security director is responsible for ensuring that his team of security personnel are punctual and are doing their duty and whether they are maintain the documents properly.
- Hotel security director should be capable of taking quick decisions and actions and marshal his troop in case of emergency to attack or counter attack with the intention of protecting the lives of the people and customers coming to the Hotel.
Category: Security Job Responsibilities