HR Consultant job Responsibilities
HR Consultant Responsibilities
An HR Consultant uses the experience and the skills and provides various recommendations and advice. An HR consultant works for the recruitment agencies and help them to find suitable staff and help the job seekers to land up with the suitable job. Their job includes generating new businesses for the company.
They keep up latest issues and human resource developments with the help of job-rotation programs.
HR Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Getting the vacancy details from the employers.
- Interviewing and testing the job seekers.
- Selecting the potential candidates and screening, and short listing the candidates for employers to interview.
- Finding the right candidates for an executive and specialist positions.
- Building relationship with the employers and the job seekers.
- Meeting the targets the respective vacancies of the companies.
- Following up with the companies for selection and screening of the candidates.
- Keeping the records and negotiating with the fees.
- Meeting up with the employment agencies.
- Dealing with the permanent or either temporary work at all levels.
- Doing the marketing through the web or newspapers.
- Providing the right information to the employers.
- Dealing with the agencies for high level of executive jobs.
- Provides in- house training programmes to the candidates, if it is required.
- They undertake unique projects related to human resources.
Category: HR Job Responsibilities