Legal Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
The legal administrative assistants, also known as paralegals are the professionals who assist lawyers in their legal and administrative work. They assist lawyers during case hearings, trials and meetings. These professionals also carry out administrative work in lawyer’s office ranging from clerical and accounts management to documenting necessary data, information and records. Legal administrative assistants are not only hired by law firms, but corporate offices, corporate law houses and government offices also require the services of these professionals.
Legal Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Legal administrative assistant job responsibilities include managing all the legal and admin related aspects in an organization or legal agencies.
- These professionals are also responsible for maintaining documentation, employee records and activities, outdoor travel and meetings records and expenses details, re-imbursement accounts and monthly remuneration records of employees.
- Legal administrative assistant job responsibilities also include marinating monthly calendar and appointment schedules for lawyers and are also responsible for making necessary arrangements for these meetings.
- Legal administrative assistant are also responsible for marinating correspondence over phone, by emails and official letters.
- These candidates are also required to perform supervisory tasks and auditing process on employees of different departments in the organization or legal agencies.
- Legal administrative assistant job responsibilities include client management, communication with clients and responding clients with all the means of correspondence.
- Legal administrative assistant job responsibilities also include analyzing and gathering legal data and information for company’s official use.
- These candidates are also responsible for maintaining the reference and case files.
Category: Administration Job Responsibilities