Marketing and Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
Marketing and sales is the backbone of any organization, it brings revenue to the organization, and therefore Marketing and sales executives are the most important personnel for the organization. They are responsible for making the prospective customers aware of the product and services of the organization and to make the sale happen. Their responsibilities start from creating awareness and goes up till finishing the deal and generating the revenue.
Marketing and sales executive job responsibilities
- Creating Brand awareness: Marketing and sales executives are responsible for making the general people aware of the existence of the brand.
- Create awareness: marketing executive is responsible for making the organizations’ presence, their products and service be made aware to the general public in general and potential customers in particular.
- Advertisements: Marketing executives are responsible for designing and coordinating with the executives in charge of advertising and to plan within the budget to publish advertisement in the direction of creating awareness.
- Suitable methodology: marketing and sales executives are responsible for identifying suitable methodology considering call centers, data warehousing etc., and to arrive at the cost effective methods of creating awareness.
- Lead Generation: To generate potential customers for the sale/service of their service or product, the list of the potential customers is referred to as leads.
- Convince: Marketing and sales executives are responsible for fixing appointment, making presentations and to convince the prospective customers.
- Follow up: Marketing and sales executives are responsible for meticulously follow up with the potential customers and to close the sale.
- Collection: Marketing and sales executives are also responsible for collecting the payment for the sales or the service provided.
- Documentation: Marketing and sales executives are responsible for noting down the names and other contact details of the potential customers whom they have visited and also to note down as to in what stage the potential sale is.
Category: Sales Job Responsibilities