Security Forces Job Responsibilities
Security forces personnel are the person responsible for the safety and security of the building/land and all those movable and immovable property that is kept in the premises. He should be bold, brave and trustworthy. The security forces personnel mannerism and behavior should be both strict and congenial. The security forces job responsibility include, monitoring, checking and documenting.
Security forces job responsibilities
- The security forces person should be responsible in patrolling the premises so as to ensure safety and security of the premises.
- The security forces person sounds alarm and takes help in case of emergency to ensure safety and security of the premises.
- The security forces person should install, maintain and take the responsibility of the equipments used for the safety and security of the building.
- The security forces person is in charge of maintaining the necessary register at the entrance and exit and note down the entrance and exit particulars like, name, contact information, time of entry and exist and check for the authentication when necessary.
- The security forces person is in charge of the overall safety and security of the premises and therefore should be meticulous in checking the persons and the vehicles that enter and exit the premises.
- The security forces person should bring to the notice of the person concerned and his higher ups, if he notices anything or any person, whom he suspects to be of threat or potential threat to the property or the premise.
- The security forces person should take the responsibility of safeguarding the premises even if it is to work for any shift and also be willing to do extra hours of duty if the condition so demands.
- The security forces person should be responsible for the punctuality and should wait for the reliever before leaving; he should also properly hand over the responsibility after his duty.
Category: Security Job Responsibilities