Server Bartender Job Responsibilities
Any person who works in a bar or a restaurant with a bar and handles the duties of bartending and also serving is known as a server bartender. A server bartender is a person who multitasks and makes sure that the customers or clients of the bar are served what they requested. He/she also makes cocktails or other drinks for the customers at the bar and then serves them their order at their table. One needs both bartending skills as well as serving skills to be hired at this position. The following are some of the server bartender job responsibilities:
Server bartender job responsibilities:
- Any person who is working as a server bartender is responsible for taking orders from the customers or clients.
- It is the responsibility of a server bartender to prepare bar drinks or cocktails as per the specifications of the customers and then serve them the drinks either on the bar counter or on their respective tables.
- Another responsibility of a server bartender is to perform bartending tricks on the bar counter for the clients on special occasions and events.
- It is the job responsibility of a server bartender to clean and sterilise dishes and other bar equipments and utensils etc.
- A server bartender is also responsible for removing trays, plates, dishes etc. from the bar or the tables once the customer is done eating or drinking.
- Collecting money from the clients is another responsibility of a person who is working as a server bartender.
- A server bartender is also responsible for attempting to limit the alcohol intake of all those customers who have had more drinks than he/she can handle.
- Monitoring food preparations is also a part of the job of a server bartender.
- He/she must also order alcohol bottles for the bar when required.
Category: Job Responsibilities