Technical Operator Job Responsibilities
A technical operator is a person who can be appointed by a variety of technically inclined companies and is required to do work related to measuring, recording and evaluating geological data along with using sonic, electronic, electrical and seismic instruments. This job may involve different set of job responsibilities for different companies or different backgrounds. The following is a list of a few of the major job responsibilities of a technical operator.
Technical Operator Job Responsibilities:
- A technical operator is responsible for preparing notes, making reports and drawing suitable sketched and diagrams using geographical maps or cross sections.
- Technical operator is also responsible for reading and studying reports so as to compile data and information for geographical or geophysical prospects.
- A technical operator is also responsible for planning and directing activities of the workers who are responsible for operating equipments to collect data.
- A technical operator is responsible for operating and adjusting equipments or other apparatus to obtain required data.
- A technical operator is required to interview trainees or new applicants and conduct researches on public database so as to obtain suitable and required information on work related topics.
- A technical operator is also responsible for preparing and attaching packing instructions to the shipping containers.
- A technical operator’s job responsibilities also include creation of photographic recordings of information by using the suitable equipments and machines.
- A technical operator is also responsible for evaluating and interpreting core samples and cuttings for further research and technicalities.
Category: Technician Job Responsibilities