Telecom Account Manager Job Responsibilities
A person who is responsible for the management of the accounts of a telecom company or organisation is the telecom account manager of that organisation. A telecom account manager is an employee whose work is to look after all the accounts and finances of the company and leads a team of accountants working in the company to handle the various accounts and settling any unsettled issues or account papers. Given below are the various major job responsibilities of a telecom account manager.
Telecom Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- A telecom account manager is responsible for creating new accounts of different customers and clients and keeping track of all additions and changes in these accounts.
- A telecom account manager is also responsible for overseeing the working of the accounts department and helping in trouble shooting or problem solving whenever required.
- A telecom account manager is the one who is responsible for settling old account statements to clear various stuck deals of the telecom company which in turn helps in the smooth functioning of the company.
- A telecom account manager keeps a track of all the transactions of the telecom company which is done by getting inputs from various different departments such as the sales department, technology department etc…
- A telecom account manager is also responsible for training the new accountants of the company.
- It is the responsibility of an account manager of the telecom company to report to the members of the board of the company about any confusion on accounts or any case of unsettled accounts.
Category: Telecom Job Responsibilities