Television Technician Job Responsibilities
A television technician is a person whose work is to install, repair, maintain and upgrade television sets and other equipments related to a television set. A television technician is a professional who has the complete knowledge of the working of a television and its various other parts. He must have the required skills and expertise to function with a television. A television technician has many responsibilities in his kitty. The following is a list of a few of the main and important job responsibilities of a television technician.
Television technician job responsibilities:
- A television technician is responsible for the installation of new television sets and takes care of all the wiring and connectivity with the cable network.
- A television technician is also responsible for maintaining a log of the activities and tasks he does per day along with the details of the clients and the amount earned from each client.
- A television technician is responsible for diagnosing problems in television sets on request of the customers or clients.
- A television technician is responsible for repairing the television sets and also upgrading the parts if required or requested by the clients.
- A television technician is responsible for the purchasing of the equipments and television parts in case of exchange or up gradation on the customer’s request.
- A television technician is responsible for collecting payment after the task is performed.
- A television technician is responsible for taking orders from the superior head of the company for which he works (is any).
Category: Technician Job Responsibilities