Travel Executive Job Responsibilities
A travel executive is a person who assists the customers with a variety of travel requirements. The travel executives take care of accommodation, transportation and food as per the choice of the customers. The travel executives need to possess excellent interpersonal skills along with good communication skills. The knowledge about the visiting places is also another skill that the travel executive needs to possess.
Travel Executive Job Responsibilities:
- The travel executive needs to discuss and understand the requirements and plan the trip accordingly.
- The travel executive also needs to provide a package based on the customer’s budget.
- The travel executive is also responsible in providing all the details of the package before the package is sold.
- The travel executive is responsible to provide all packages available that would suit the customer’s requirement.
- The travel executive needs to make sure that the arrangements for food and stay and transportation is in place before the visit of the customer.
- The travel executive is also responsible to provide the customer with the hard copy of the tickets for travel.
- The travel executive is responsible for the processing of passport and visa formalities in case the customer requires traveling abroad.
- The conversion of currencies in case of foreign travel is also a responsibility of the travel executives.
- The travel executive is also responsible for providing a backup plan in the event of an unexpected situation.
- The travel executive is responsible in maintaining good rapport with the customers.
- The travel executive is responsible for handling any kind of emergencies when the customer travels.
- The travel agent is also responsible for negotiating with the hotels and transport agencies to get the best deals possible.
- The travel executive has to have sound knowledge in using the computer and the internet.
Category: Transportation Job Responsibilities