Web Designer’s Job Responsibilities
Web Designer’s Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of a web developer include the appearance, looks and layout of a website. This role and responsibilities of Web Designer sometimes interacts with the role of a web architect or a Multimedia Programmer. The responsibilities of a web designer include the designing of the graphics of any web page and some technical facts related to the creation of the website.
Web Developer’s Job Responsibilities
– A Web Designer communicates with clients to gain some information regarding the style and other facts. His responsibilities include gaining information on the requirements of website, the competitors of website and about the targeted audience of the website.
– He has to create such designs which should be eye-catching to the targeted user and the design should be enabled with all the features that are required.
– His responsibilities include the knowledge of some code generating programs such as Visual Studio, Dreamweaver and a lot more with their implementation.
– The responsibilities of a web developer include the decisions related to the digital optimization of the images to be presented in the website.
– The fixing of the errors that come at websites is also included in the responsibilities of a web developer.
Category: IT Job Responsibilities