Wireless Installer Job Responsibilities
A person who is appointed by an installation company for the work of wireless installations is known as a wireless installer. A person who wishes to become a wireless installer does not require any formal academic qualifications or educational but must be a skilled worker and must have the knowledge of the different types of wireless installations. There are many job responsibilities associated with the job position of a wireless installer. The following are the points which describe the job responsibilities of a wireless installer.
Wireless Installer Job Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of a wireless installer is to repair, adjust, maintain and install any wireless electronic equipment such as television sets, cable connections or internet connections.
- A wireless installer is responsible for servicing of various wireless electronic equipments such as video sets, phone connections etc. In the case of complaints or reports.
- A wireless installer is also responsible for tuning or adjusting equipment and other instruments to obtain optimum visual or auditory reception as per the specifications, drawings or manuals.
- Any wireless installer is required to instruct and teach customers about the various safety measures they can adopt to avoid any kind of dangerous situation related to the wireless connection.
- A wireless installer is also responsible for keeping the records of all the work or tasks performed by him under the installation company.
- A wireless installer is responsible for reading and interpreting electronic circuit diagrams or sketches.
- A wireless installer is responsible for computing cost estimates for materials.
Category: Telecom Job Responsibilities