Agriculture Technician Job Responsibilities
Agriculture technicians are the professionals who work in almost all the aspects and key areas related with agriculture business. Agriculture technicians can be divided into various categories on the basis of their functional areas like agricultural food technicians, crop technicians, seed and soil technicians, dairy products technicians etc. agriculture technicians are also offered job opportunities in banks, agricultural farms, dairy product producing organizations and agricultural research companies.
Agriculture Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Agriculture technician job responsibilities include research on seeds germination, developing and supervising weed and pest control techniques, record data while carrying out research on agriculture and dairy animal related aspects.
- Agriculture technician hired by banks and insurance agencies are responsible for developing, appraising and documenting the monetary value of farms, crops in the farm, farm animals and other assets of the farm.
- The agricultural technicians working for research agencies are responsible for collecting samples related with crops and dairy animals,
- Agriculture technician job responsibilities also include prepare the research reports, document necessary records and observations, prepare Gantt charts, graphs and flowcharts to display research findings.
- Agriculture technician job responsibilities also include research on animal and plant diseases, and working on designing preventive techniques to avoid these diseases.
- These professionals are also required to conduct food research on farm animals, like quantities that they eat and research on how variation in eating results in output products.
- The agricultural technicians are also required to manage farm inventory, supervise the farm workers, analyze their performance and providing necessary training to the under performers to enhance the production of goods in the farm.
Category: Agriculture Job Responsibilities