Legal Intern Job Responsibilities
Legal internship is a part of the law courses offered at bachelors’ or master’s level. It helps the law students understand various practical aspects of the legal position.
Legal Intern job duties include preparing legal documents under the guidance of his mentor, going through legal cases, understanding the case details, attending court hearings, jotting down the important points during case hearing and handling a number of other similar tasks. Legal Intern may or may not get paid; this depends on the legal firm or organization he is employed with.
Legal Internship Job Responsibilities
- Legal internship needs to study legal documents in order to understand as to what all should be included in these.
- Legal internship is required to assist his mentor in preparing new legal documents. He needs to prepare these under the guidance of his mentor.
- Legal internship needs to study the cases and make investigations.
- Legal internship is required to accompany his mentor to the clients and speak to them about the case.
- Legal internship may meet the eye witnesses and talk to them about the case to figure out important points about the case.
- Legal internship is required to conduct research for the legal cases assigned to them.
- Legal internship may attend the court hearings and legal proceedings.
- Legal internship is required to understand the case for which he is attending the hearing by reading about it before going to the court.
- Legal internship may be required to record the court hearings or jot down important points during the court hearings.
- Legal internship is required to provide inputs while the legal reports are being prepared.
- Legal internship needs to provide inputs while the legal opinions are being formed.
- Legal internship is required to help his mentors in preparing legal papers. They need to conduct extensive research before preparing these papers.
Category: Legal Job Responsibilities